What is Ashley Piercing? Bring A Stunning Look To Your Body
We are lucky to live in an era in which we can express ourselves in a variety of ways. The beauty and fashion sectors play a significant role in this specially in Ashley piercing is trend to this style. Your personal style and the way you carry yourself reveal a lot about what you do as a person. Of course, there are many trends established by celebrities and influencers out there. Ashley piercing is the best option to make your style look more elegant as Ashley piercing rejection rate.
Your style, however, what’s an Ashley piercing? it reminds of someone else’s, is still uniquely yours. Furthermore, clothing is not the only way to express yourself. Tattoos and piercings have taken the world by storm, and they can easily be one of the most visible accessories on a human’s body.
So, in this article, we’ll discuss about a gorgeous little addition to your overall look – the Ashley piercing also Ashley piercing with braces. Keep reading to know everything you need to know about this out-of-the-ordinary piece of jewelry.
So, wondering about what is the Ashley piercing? The Ashley piercing, also known as the opposite vertical labret, is a lip piercing that runs through the center of your lower lip and Ashley piercing swollen. The noticeable end is on your lip, while the hidden end is on the inside of your mouth.
Lip jewelry is a relatively new trend as a jewelry for Ashley piercing. And, while it is gaining steam, it is still quite exciting and innovative. It is unknown how this name came to be, but it is thought to have been named Ashley after the piercer who first thought of and invented it.
Benefits of Ashley piercing
- It’s stunningly beautiful as jewelry for Ashley piercing. A small lip accessory that can look good even without lip gloss. Check. An accessory that adds even if you’re wearing beautiful lip gloss. Also, double-check.
- It focuses attention on your lips. We all have parts of our bodies that we prefer over others. If your favorite body part is your lips, an Ashley piercing thin lips is the way to go.
- It will accidentally focus all attention on your lips for Ashley piercing bar length.
- It is simple to combine with other piercings. If you enjoy wearing body jewelry and want to start small before expanding, this should be your first piercing. Because it is smaller and only one end is visible, you can easily add different types of jewelry without being concerned about it falling off.
Side effects of Ashley piercing
- Infection: According to Zeichner, “creating a [piercing] that goes from the outside to the inside of the lip can increase the risk of developing infections.” “Having a Ashley piercing with hoop on the inside of the lip can be extremely difficult because food can become stuck around the piercing itself.” Seek medical attention if you notice continuous swelling, redness, burning, itching, or severe pain, as this could indicate an infection.
- Swelling: It’s normal for ashley piercing lip to swell, and you can expect it with Ashley piercings. Ashley piercings should be replaced as soon as they are fully healed, because the bar used by the piercer is generally longer than required to accommodate the swelling. Don’t be frightened if you notice swelling or if your jewellery becomes a little looser at the end of the healing period — this is not only normal, but also healing.
- Scarring: If your jewellery is irritated during the healing process and causes additional pain to the skin, you may develop a scar. These may irritate the piercing site, but they are not harmful in the long run. Keloid scarring can also form if irritation is not detected or treated. These are scar tissue build-ups around the piercing site that aren’t painful but can grow quite large.
Healing process of Ashley piercing
The healing time for an Ashley piercing is slightly longer than for a standard piercing. Healing process typically takes 4 to 6 months. You must be aware of a few things during this time.
- First and foremost, you should avoid using lip balms and lip glosses because they can contaminate the area.
- Swimming pools are also off the chart, as is getting a tattoo.
- You should also be cautious when brushing your teeth, because it takes time for your mouth to adjust to the foreign object as ashley piercing teeth damage.
- A sea salt and water mixture to clean your mouth is a good home remedy for faster healing.
- Don’t mess around with the jewellery. This will be unbelievably difficult to follow due to its location in the middle of your lip, especially if you have a nervous habit of chewing on your lip. Playing with your jewellery before the piercing has healed, on the other hand, may result in complications such as hypertrophic scarring or stretched puncture holes.
Jewellery used for Ashley piercing
stud for a labret: A labret stud is a piece of jewellery with a fixed, flat back and a threaded, removable accessory on the front, such as a ball. Labret studs are commonly seen on lip piercings, but they’re also seen on ear or nose piercings. They are pierced by marking the area and then inserting a needle into the skin before placing on the jewellery.
Cost of Ashley piercing
The Ashley piercing would therefore cost you between $30 and $85 to get. Because the lips contain so many nerve endings, the placement of the piercing is critical; a misplaced piercing can interfere with the movement of your lips and cause permanent damage.
Advantages of Ashley piercing
- Inverse labret piercings are a unique way to draw attention to the mouth and highlight the lip area. This effect can be enhanced with bright lipstick for a one-of-a-kind look!
- This piercing can be combined with other facial piercings such as septum or ashley piercing with medusa to help focus the face. If you’re feeling brave, you can go for double ashley piercings.
Disadvantages of Ashley piercing
- Because they perforate a large amount of lip tissue, Ashley piercings are extremely painful. Consider your personal pain tolerance when deciding if this piercing is right for you.
- Keep in mind that this piercing necessarily requires precise placement. An uneven piercing or impaired muscle movement can result from a mishandled procedure. Finding an experienced piercer will, like always, make your procedure go as smoothly as possible.
Cleaning your Ashley piercing
To avoid problems and infections, proper aftercare is needed. An Ashley piercing is required to clean both the inside and outside of your mouth. To keep your piercing clean at all times, follow the steps below:
- Before touching or cleaning your piercing, always wash your hands thoroughly.
- Purchase or prepare your own saline solution to clean the outside of your mouth. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt dissolved in 8 oz warm water Fill a clean pad or towel with saline solution and place it over your piercing for a few minutes. This will aid in the removal of any dirt as well as the soothing of your piercing. Wipe away any debris with a soft cloth and clean your jewellery. To keep your piercing clean, repeat this procedure once in the morning and once at night.
- Wash your mouth twice a day with non-alcoholic mouthwash to keep it clean on the inside. To avoid infection, wash your mouth with mouthwash after eating or drinking.
To heal fast you need to use some of the products, which helps you to avoid infections-
- salt from the sea-Make your own saline solution at home with this sea salt mixture.
- Aftercare spray for piercing-On-the-go saline spray is a great choice. Put it in your purse and clean your piercing wherever you go!
What piercing takes the longest to heal?
An Ashley piercing might take somewhere between 12 to 16 weeks to heal.
Can you smoke with Ashley piercing?
Do not smoke or consume alcohol for at least 9 hours after your lip piercing. It’s great if you can stay away from alcohol and cigarettes for a longer period of time. Don’t touch it with your tongue or teeth, and don’t touch it with unwashed hands.
How bad does an Ashley piercing hurt?
Ashley piercings are one of the most painful lip piercings available. They are, however, harmless in comparison to nipple or cartilage piercings. Ashley piercings are a 4/10 on the pain scale due to the delicate nature of the lip area.
How old do you have to be to get a Ashley piercing?
It can help you prevent being disappointed in the future. The Ashley piercing age limit at a Blue Banana workshop is 16 years old (ID may be required). Lip piercings are not permitted without parental permission.
How Much Does an Ashley Piercing Cost?
The Ashley piercing can cost you between $30 and $85 to get. Always go with a respected piercer, especially for a piercing like the Ashley, which requires exact placement.
what size labret do they pierce with?
For a labret piercing, the most usual gauges are 16ga or 14ga. The length of your labret should be determined by the thickness of your lips. The most popular length is 3/8 inch, but 5/16 inch and 7/16 inch are also popular. Cartilage rings may also be made using Labret and Monroe.
Can you get an Ashley piercing with lip fillers?
For the next 24 hours, avoid using any exfoliating agents or abrasive cleaning brushes. For at least two weeks, refrain from getting a face massage. For the first day, avoid drinking using a straw since it puts pressure on the lips. Do not consume alcohol for at least 24 hours after taking fillers.
Is a vertical labret a surface piercing?
The vertical philtrum and vertical labret piercings are both surface piercings, yet they are quite similar to the navel piercing…. the reverse navel piercing is more of a surface piercing than an actual navel piercing, however there are exceptions.
How to clean Ashley piercing?
To care for an Ashley piercing, use a saltwater solution to clean it. To clean the interior of your piercing, use cotton wool to the exterior of your piercing and swish about your mouth. If you will be eating out, it is essential to have mouthwash or a toothbrush and toothpaste with you.
Thanks for reading our post!